The Affiliate Program
We Connect, You Collect
CamArmour affiliate program is free and enables every CamArmour affiliate partner to earn revenue by placing the links or coupon codes on their website which advertises CamArmour or specific products on it. Any sales made to customers who have clicked on those links or used coupon codes will earn the affiliate commission. The standard commission rate is currently at 5%. In addition to this, we give some additional % to our affiliate partners, which may vary according to their performance.
We are currently only accepting a limited number of partners who can drive significant volume and quality performance that meets CamArmour brand guidelines. To participate in the program, all partners must agree to CamArmour Affiliate Terms. If you feel that you meet the criteria for being a CamArmour Channel Affiliate Partner, please provide as much detailed information as possible in order for us to best evaluate your application. Missing information could result in the denial of your application. We will reach out if you are accepted into the program.
Why would an application be rejected?
An application will be rejected if you:
· Fail to reply to inquiries from CamArmour or its agents regarding your application.
· Fail to provide any Website, Blog, Facebook Page, Youtube Channel, Instagram or any links on your application.
· Appear to not be the legitimate website or property owner.
· Provide a URL to a website that is still under construction.
· Are you a website or app developer and fail to provide a link to the website of your company?
Reasons for a rejected application are not limited to, a website or content. Other reasons are as follows.
· Volume and quality do not meet CamArmour requirements.
· Infringes CamArmour or third-party trademark rights.
· Contains sexually explicit material.
· Contains hate, violence or offensive content.
· Promotes discrimination.
· Promotes illegal activities or otherwise violates any applicable laws.
· Appropriate text or images from CamArmour’s websites.
· Includes a CamArmour trademark in your domain name.
· Includes other inappropriate elements.
If you would like to appeal a denied application, you can reach out to our help desk and provide your name or company name, email, and the date of your application.
Hidden End Stop